From workflow management, image correction, through the final distribution, we'll be there with you at every step.
Always rethink, retool, and re-adjust with new approaches and creative solutions to help maximize your brands potential.
Imagery, print, web, video, and mobile applications will all benefit from the years of industry experience we bring.
On-Shore & Off-Shore
It’s always a challenge to be competitive in today's global market, and we are proud of our strong U.S. group of professionals. To be a one-stop solution for our clients we have many resources to give you the best quality at the best price. We work hard to maintain strong-trusted, vendor-relationships around the world to make it easy for you.
Years of experience
Catalog & Web Projects
Traditional, hybrid, and all-digital workflows for your catalogs.
Perfect results across your channels with a dedicated color team.
Large Format Signage
Project your brand to more people faster with the use of large format printing.
Optimize time, energy and rewards to create a precisely tailored experience.
Reach out and touch the ever-growing mobile audience with your brand.
Consulting, Catalog Launching
Save time, avoid bottlenecks, and get to market faster.
Online Color Proofing
Bringing consistency with your website and catalog.. This is a state of art way of thinking.
Tech on set with you as you shoot. An innovative way to create cost savings and ensure that the product represents your brand.
Color of the Moment
Advantageous color statistics of current social media hashtags and competitor's websites
- I love being in a partnership like this.. You are an extension of our team and bring peace to our solutions.
- Thank you for all the awesome work!!
- These look incredible! You always manage to give us great work, but this exceeded all expectations.
- Thank you so much for the quick turnaround time. You Guys are awesome.
- Thanks for all the help on the book!
- The color is so consistent from across web/catalog/signage.. Didn't think we could pull this off.
- Wouldn't have known what to do without these video instructions. You make my job so much easier.
- Thanks for being so innovative and creative. We love you ladies.
- You guys ROCK! Thank you so much!
- Thank you for your amazing work!
Who do you send catalogs to? Where do I get a mailing list?
You can buy customer lists from companies with product similar to yours. Cost depends upon the size of the list. Your ultimate goal is to build your own house account. There are a lot of ways to do that especially with social media.
What makes your catalog/product stand out amongst your competitors? You work with us at H2CC to make sure your product is represented accurately, with lots of detail, and consistent across multiple platforms.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com The above is a basic outline of the process of creating a catalog. At H2CC we can provide further insight into this process as well as align you with our recommendation of the proper people to get you started.
- 1. Start with your merchandise.
- 2. Hire a photographer that specializes in the product you're selling...70% of your purchases are based on emotions.
- 3. You need an art director/production artist - nowadays a lot of them are cross trained.
- 4. Pre-press/color expert, H2 is that for you. This is what will make are break you. If your product image does not represent what you are selling it will not be as effective.
- 5. Mailing list. It's easier to purchase your first list and build on that. You'll buy your list based on your competition.
- 6. Selecting a printing facility. The size and quantity of your catalog will determine which printer you will use.
- 7. Links: